Time to get back to blogging!

I can't believe that I have let myself get this far behind on blogging.

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks.
Losing my voice completely, Labor Day, Football, WORK, Bo's new food schedule, Our first night away from Bo, My cousins wedding, Both of us getting sick, WORK, Bo getting sick, Weekend of friends and family, FOOTBALL, Fires, and more WORK!

Lets start with me loosing my voice.  The weekend of Stevi's Bachelorette Party I started to loose my voice, but I could still speak.  However, by Monday morning my voice was just gone.  I ended up having to teach all of my classes with the white board, computer/projector.  I finally started to get my voice back Wednesday afternoon.  Lets just say it was a whole new teaching style for me, and I'm not sure I would like to repeat it anytime soon.

WORK

Labor day weekend we invited several of our friends and family over to enjoy some outdoor football (on the TV), and a fire.  We love having people over to enjoy our home with us.

WORK

On to Bo's food schedule.  She has started to eat 3 meals a day.  I will post more about that on another day.

She loves her puffs, and it just makes us laugh how she eats them.

WORK

We headed up to Duluth to celebrate my cousins wedding to an amazing woman.  We had so much fun, it was Josh and I's first night away from Bo together. (She got to spend the whole day with Uncle Curtis, Aunt Angela, Ash, Max, Sawyer, and Grandma Theis).  She had quite the adventure:  Spend the day at the Renaissance Festival, a bath in the kitchen sink, cousins helping watch her, story time with cousin Ash, and a carnival at church.

Bobby and Missy had such a beautiful day, and Missy didn't missing any details.  She is so creative.  Thank you guys for including us in your special day, we had so much fun.

They just look so happy!
WORK

Last weekend Josh cut down a ton of our bushes, and WEEDS in our yard.  It looks so much better.   Josh also reorganized and cleaned out the garage; which has not been done since we moved in. Thanks Honey!  We also finally got around to cleaning our house and doing all the laundry.  Its amazing how dirt it gets when you don't clean for several weeks.  

Saturday evening we had a couple of friends and family over and enjoyed another fire and football outside, We love fall.

Avery sure did like our tomatoes =)

Tricia & Ryan

Josh and his baby girl

Avery had her own personal tent
Sunday afternoon we had a few more friends over to watch more football, I LOVE FOOTBALL, well maybe Josh does.

Go Vikings! (Sorry honey)
Bo sure did like Ryan

WORK!!!!
I have new hours this year and I am still trying to figure out if I like them, 10-7 everyday.  (Recently I have changed my Fridays to 8-5 though).  Being at work during that time is actually really nice and great for our students.  However, it doesn't give me a lot of fun time with our baby girl.  I guess we will see as the year goes on.

This weekend Bo turns 8 months I can't believe how much has change in the last 8 months.
I'm going to try really hard to not get this far behind again. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment