Awake...

I sit here wide awake just thinking about the sadness a high school friend of mine must be feeling.  I have been trying to processes it all day.  I can't wrap my head around it.  To lose your husband, that was so obviously your sole mate, in a tragic accident.  To be left to raise your 10 month old baby girl with out him, and for her to never truly know her father.  To only have pictures and memories to reminder how very much he loved her and you.  My heart aches for you and your family, I wish I could do more, but I can only pray for you and your family.   He was a good man, and he will be missed.

I kiss my husband and tell him I love him every time one of leaves the house.  I will never stop doing that no matter how long we are married, because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment