Bo Update 19 months

I realize that it has been awhile since I updated anything on how much our little lady is doing. 

She is definitely not our baby anymore

I can't believe she's 19 months already

Around 18 months Bo really started talking, and talking she did.
Here are some of her most common words:
Crack-cka=basically any food
mama=mom or dad
papa=grandpa or dad
Wigly=Wrigley
Pital=Pistol
Kool=School
Mill-mill=Milk or Water but mostly milk (She loves her milk)
kaka=car
Doa=Dora

She repeats almost everything we say, so we really need to start paying more attention to what we say around here.

Some of the fun things she has started to do too are:
Kiss Pistol and Wrigley good-bye before we leave in the morning
Color
Wants to help walk Pistol
Throw balls she loves balls of all kinds
Finally sits still long enough to read a whole book
Walks herself to bed
Hangout downstairs and sit by daddy at the bar
Says I ... You (I love you)


I would like a milk on the rocks please


I feel like there is so much more, and I wish I would have started to document more of the adorable things she does.  Maybe that we will be one of my new goals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment