I started this post back in July, but never got around to posting it.
July was another busy month around here. Bo has become quite the pool girl. Still loves to cling onto mommy, but boy does she love to be in the water.
 |
| Hugs for Mommy |
Although I worked a lot we also finally got around to putting Bo's measurements on our growth chart. I found pink crystals, then punched out leaves from white speckled paper. Then I placed the pink crystals on her actual height, and attached the leaf with the date and height written on them. I think it turned out cute. (I plan to find different colored crystals, and leafs for each one of our children).
 |
| Cleveland Growth Chart |
We missed Bo's 15 month shots because she had hand foot and mouth, so she couldn't get her shots. She had to get extra shots at her 18 month appointment. (poor girl) She sure did have fun playing in the doctors office though
 |
| Whats in there |
With my summer job behind me I got a much needed hair cut (6 whole inches)
 |
| Feels like a new person |
We also got some quality time walking Pistol, and spend some much needed time as a family.
 |
| Bo loves to help walk Pistol |
 |
| At the park |
 |
| Walking with Daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment