We got so much and so little done. I was sick for most of the first half of the week, and went to bed early. While Josh on the other hand has been enjoying his new PS3 game. Now only if we could get it online, so he could play with his brothers. =(
Tuesday night Josh joined my brothers and my dad at the Twins vs. White Sox's game, while I took my wonderful mother out to eat for mothers day.
Friday after Josh go home from work we decided to move the fridge from the back corner of our kitchen. (Which was a very dumb place to have it any way. ) You could never open the door all the way and getting into the cabinets above the fridge nearly impossible.
Tuesday night Josh joined my brothers and my dad at the Twins vs. White Sox's game, while I took my wonderful mother out to eat for mothers day.
Friday after Josh go home from work we decided to move the fridge from the back corner of our kitchen. (Which was a very dumb place to have it any way. ) You could never open the door all the way and getting into the cabinets above the fridge nearly impossible.
We finish rearranging and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Josh, Jon, and Andrew played The Show (baseball for PS3). This has taken over our new TV. (I believe I have used it twice once to watch Avatar (blu-ray) and once while Josh was at the Twins game)
Today we got up early to do the Autism 5K, with my co-worker Kelly her husband Mark and their friend. Josh had already decided that he was just going to walk it. I really wanted to try to run it. However it was not in my cards. I looked every were for my running shoes, but I could not find them any were (this might be because I never use them any more.) So I ended up having to wear my pumas (very little support). I ran the first mile with Kelly and it felt really good I was pleasantly surprised for not running on the road for years. However, the lack of shoe support was not helpful and I had to start walking for a little over a half a mile, and I decided that I can do this so I ran around another 400, but started to walk again because of the pain. Around the last 600m I decided that I did not care if it hurt I was going to finish running the race. I can not say that I truly ran a 5K, but I did finish it.
Today we got up early to do the Autism 5K, with my co-worker Kelly her husband Mark and their friend. Josh had already decided that he was just going to walk it. I really wanted to try to run it. However it was not in my cards. I looked every were for my running shoes, but I could not find them any were (this might be because I never use them any more.) So I ended up having to wear my pumas (very little support). I ran the first mile with Kelly and it felt really good I was pleasantly surprised for not running on the road for years. However, the lack of shoe support was not helpful and I had to start walking for a little over a half a mile, and I decided that I can do this so I ran around another 400, but started to walk again because of the pain. Around the last 600m I decided that I did not care if it hurt I was going to finish running the race. I can not say that I truly ran a 5K, but I did finish it.
After we were done running, we decided to treat ourselves to breakfast. We wanted to go to the Original Pancake House, but it had a wait so see headed across the street to Good Earth. Josh did not want to go because he thought it would be to healthy and he would not like any thing on the menu. Then he got his food, and he was very happy.
We headed home and hung outside and enjoyed the beautiful day playing cards. Now it time for ...... you guessed it PS3 time, and it is time for me to go to bed.
We headed home and hung outside and enjoyed the beautiful day playing cards. Now it time for ...... you guessed it PS3 time, and it is time for me to go to bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment