We had a very busy weekend!

Friday night Josh's buddy Nip came over to watch the Blackhawks game on our new TV, and of course he had to show him his new PS3 game. I went to bed early, but then Jon came over and helped Josh play his first official game on the PS3.


Saturday we headed over to my brothers house to celebrate Max and Sawyers 5th birthday. It seems like just yesterday I was watching Ashland while Angela and Curtis were in the hospital. Oh they grow up so fast, but we love every minute we get to watch them grow.









Uncle Josh had to help Max open his new toy How to Train a dragon. Josh was surprised how difficult it was to get out of the box. So funny!









We headed over to the Tattoo Asylum after we celebrated the boys birthday to get Josh the wedding gifted that he wanted. He wanted to get a tattoo on his forearm that matched the one on my shoulder.

I had gotten a necklace from Josh's mom several Christmas ago and I really like what it said. "Faith, Hope, Believe"

This is something I live by: You must always have faith that there is a plan for you. You must hope that, that plan will turn out the way you want it to. Last you must always believe that the decisions you make will help you with that plan.

I believe that everything happens for a reason, and to get to your dream you must go through difficult times first. Josh is my dream, and I am his. We have had some difficult times, but now we can move forward and live our dream together.

Love you Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment