Week Nineteen:
Baby:
Baby Size: 6.0 inches /mango
Baby Weight: 8.5 oz
Baby:
Baby Size: 6.0 inches /mango
Baby Weight: 8.5 oz
Many of your baby's senses are developing as specialized areas in the brain are being designated for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch.
Millions of motor neurons are continuing to develop in your baby's brain allowing more controlled and conscious movement.
What they say my body should be doing and feeling:
Your growing belly is probably obvious to others around you and you may feel the physical effects of it too. Most pregnant woman experience backache at some point during their pregnancy. You may notice discomfort in your posture as your center of gravity shifts forward putting more strain on your back. Hormonal increases also contribute to abdominal pain by relaxing the muscles around your waist allowing the uterus to grow.
How I'm feeling:
I feel great this week, energy level is back. I also think that I have been feeling the baby move which has been very exciting. Over all it's been a good week.
| Week 19 Covered |
| Week 19 Uncovered |
| Week 19 Front View |
I love that you can see where my belly button ring was, and my belly button keep getting bigger.
love the front view mama sexy you are glowing
ReplyDelete