Baby Bump Week 21

Week Twenty-One:
Baby:

Baby Size: 10.5 inches /banana

Baby Weight: 12.7 oz
As your baby's digestive system develops, he will begin to swallow amniotic fluid and absorb small abouts of sugar.  However, most of your baby's nutrients are still delivered from the placenta.

Inside the uterus, while there's still room, your baby is actively moving around, kicking and flipping positions. You may be bale to track patterns in her movement.


What they say my body should be doing and feeling:
For many woman, this period marks the most comfortable stage of their pregnancy.  Your first trimester discomforts have subsided and you've grown more accustomed to many of the changes in your body and you're finally beginning to enjoy that pregnancy "glow" you've been hearing about.  Other welcome changes by some woman are thicker hair, better skin condition, and increased breast size.

How I'm feeling:
Overall I have felt great I have been feeling baby Bo moving like crazy.  Josh even got to feel her move last night.  She goes crazy right around bedtime.  The last two days it has even kept me up.  I think that she is having a growth spurt and is giving me more energy.  I know I need to sleep, but I am wide awake.  The only real problem with this is that my anxiety has been kicking in more then normal, and is very frustrating for me. I hate that feeling.  I think I just need to make sure that I take my meds at a consistent time and hopefully that helps.

Week 21 Covered

Week 21 Uncovered
Week 21 Front View

1 comment:

  1. love the smile feeling bo move is exciting try and record some of the movements and times.

    ReplyDelete