Saturday was a busy day for us.
In the morning I headed to see Katie to get my hair colored (it has been to long) then I headed to Barnes and Nobel to get Josh the Cubs Cookbook that I ordered for him months ago and finally came in.
| Lisa, Becky, and I |
Then Nip came over and we headed to Jamie and Emily's to watch the Iowa vs Iowa State game. We enjoyed some amazing "Jamie" Chili and good company. Of course it is always more enjoyable when Iowa wins. (35 to 7). Avery has grown so much, and it is so fun to watch her play.
| Avery Hanging out in the little Hawkeye chair |
| Avery "riding" her motorcycle from Auntie Stevi |
After the game we headed up to Curtis and Angela's to hang out with them and celebrate their birthdays. It was a long day, but we enjoy being able to hang out with both sides of the family in one day.
| Boy time! |
Today is just a relaxing day of baking and hanging out with my man.
No comments:
Post a Comment