Baby Bump Week 22

Week Twenty-Two:
Baby:

Baby Size: 11 inches /Spaghetti Squash

Baby Weight: 1 lb.

Your baby senses are really developing this week.  Taste buds are forming and nerve endings are developed enough for your baby to experience the sensation of touch.

What they say my body should be doing and feeling:
Now that your baby bump is showing, you may find that you're the center of attention and people around you, even strangers, will take liberties to touch your belly.  If you're uncomfortable with all this touch, it's okay to tell them.

Around your belly, buttocks, and hips you may notice tiny red lines and streaks, the beginning of stretch marks.  As a preventative, some woman swear by moisturizers, although medical practitioners will tell you that genetics play a bigger role.

How I'm feeling:
The round ligament pain is just really annoying.  Otherwise Life is good.
I just continue to keep growing.

Week 22 Covered

Week 22 Uncovered


1 comment:

  1. Are you having any leg cramps? Starting around 22ish weeks, I started getting them a lot--especially at night. Not fun! Just curious if they happen to you too. :o)

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete